Main technical parameters:
1. designed speed: 800pcs/min
stable speed: 600pcs/min
qualified rate: 97%(This rate is compared with qualified products with gross output products within 7.5 hours)
efficiency: ≥85% (This rate is compared real output with principle output within 7.5 hours)
installation capacity: 240KW(including glue applicators)
practical capacity: 180KW
electricity: 3 phase 4 lines 380v±5%,50hz(ground)
lowest air pressure: 8 kg/cm2
air compressor: ＜0.6mpa ， 2.9m m3/min, 18kw
total weight: 40T
noise: <85db (A)
machine size: 23×12×3.5M(L×W×H)
working size: 28×16×4M(L×W×H)
machine color: metal silver
product shape: elastic type
A mechanical part
1. gear type high speed crusher
2. forming drum
3. SAP is controlled by frequency converter and amount can be adjusted.
4. high pressure air blower
5. fluff core embossing
6. forming cutter
7. fluff core transferring drum
8. release paper flat cutter
9. product pressing roller
10. vertical folding system
11. formation arc cutter
12. 90°corner turning organization system
13. side folding system
14. small package sealing pressing roller
15. small package separate cutting
16. arranging-out device
17. safety guard door
18. side material recycling unit
19. raw materials lifting unit
B: Electronic Parts
1. Hot-melt Glue Equipment Control System
2. Servo System
3. Power Supply Processing System
4. Auto Web-guider System
5. Gas Resource Processing System
6. Electro-Optic Detecting Processing System
7. PID Temperature Control System
8. Fan Control System
9. Exhausting & Radiation System
10. Maintenance & Lighting System
11. Touchable Screen Operating System
12. Safety Protection Door Control System
13. Frequency Transformer Control System
14. Different sounds with alarm lamp indicates different problems, and the warn records are recorded automatically and read from the interface.
1. It adopts 43 sets servo motors and controls main raw materials rollers automatic unwinding, tension system and realizes automatic splicing function in high speed circumstances. It uses synchronous belt conveying to ensure high precision.
2. High-speed saw mill can take untreated pulp (with insulative system), semi-treated pulp and treated pulp.
2.1 Pulp rack adopts pneumatic lifting method and enable itself with two rolls loading capacity
2.2 adopts frequency-converter to control wood pulp supplying amount. The applying amount can be shown on the touch-screen of the PLC.
2.3 forming drum feeding system
2.4 Center suck to ensure solid fluff
2.5 Fluff formed evenly in several zones, SAP mixed with fluff completely.
3. Double-screw type of SAP adding unit. Wood pulp is mixed with SAP The SAP supplying amount is adjusted by frequency-converter motor. It is step-less adjustment and follow up the speed of the main machine. The supplying amount can be shown on the touch-screen of the PLC.
4. Fluff core embossing unit. Embossing shape can be produced as per clients’ request. The embossing roller is heated and temperature is controlled.
5. Core-cut unit.
6. Elastic ribbon feeding unit. Glued with non woven
7. Waste-collect box.
8. Products are vertically two folded
9. Final cutting unit.
10. Products are vertically folded, cut and molded after compressing.
11. Final product output in a line
products automatically counting and transferred to next step of packing.
Hot melt applicator with cross bridge and lamp at glue positions.